Staying the course does NOT mean do nothingSubmitted by Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod, Inc. on April 2nd, 2020
Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
Happy April! Today's video from Kelli Grew, CFP discusses how your income level and the timing of when you file your 2019 taxes may impact the amount you receive from the COVID19 stimulus package. We encourage you to discuss this topic with your CPA.
"If your income was higher in 2019 than 2018 it may behoove you or your loved ones to wait to file your 2019 taxes."
Staying the course does NOT mean do nothing
We thank you for your continued trust. We are here for you and welcome you to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.
- Alina Leon is here for all your scheduling needs - Alina@bfpcc.com
- Melissa Kolcz is here for any beneficiary updates or paperwork requests - Melissa@bfpcc.com
- Katie Brennan Kane is here for all your operations and investment requests - Katie@bfpcc.com
- Kelli Grew is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Kelli@bfpcc.com
- Michaela is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Michaela@bfpcc.com
Please continue to take good care of yourselves and be safe. Feel free to forward this message to loved ones whom may benefit from this knowledge.
With gratitude for your trust,
Your Team @ Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod