A message from Investment Committee Member Katie Brennan KaneSubmitted by Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod, Inc. on March 27th, 2020
Friday, March 27th, 2020
"Looking back at data to 1930, Bank of America found that if an investor missed the S&P 500's 10 best days in each decade, total returns would be just 91%, strikingly below the 14,962% return for investors who held steady through the ups and downs." - CNBC
We are here for you and welcome you to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.
- Alina Leon is here for all your scheduling needs - Alina@bfpcc.com
- Melissa Kolcz is here for any beneficiary updates or paperwork requests - Melissa@bfpcc.com
- Katie Brennan Kane is here for all your operations and investment requests - Katie@bfpcc.com
- Kelli Grew is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Kelli@bfpcc.com
- Michaela is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Michaela@bfpcc.com
Please continue to take good care of yourselves and be safe.
With gratitude for your trust,
Your Team @ Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod