Katie Brennan Kane discusses Benjamin Graham's "The Intelligent Investor"Submitted by Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod, Inc. on May 1st, 2020
Friday, May 1st, 2020
Good Morning and Happy Friday. Check out Katie's latest video below as she discusses Benjamin Graham's "The Intelligent Investor."
"Invest only if you would be comfortable owning a stock even if you had no way of knowing it's daily share price."
Who would have guessed what April would bring? The major benchmarks are roughly 30% off bear-market lows on March 23. The S&P 500 Index had the best April in 82 years with a 12.7% return for the month. The NASDAQ Composite Index was on pace for a 15.5% gain in April.
We are not out of the woods yet and market volatility is here to stay. We are very thankful for diversified portfolios to help weather whatever comes our way.
Please reach out if anything has changed in your financial picture or if you'd like to discuss your risk tolerance.
- Alina Leon is here for all your scheduling needs - Alina@bfpcc.com
- Melissa Kolcz is here for any beneficiary updates or paperwork requests - Melissa@bfpcc.com
- Katie Brennan Kane is here for all your operations and investment requests - Katie@bfpcc.com
- Kelli Grew is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Kelli@bfpcc.com
- Michaela is here for your financial planning and investment needs - Michaela@bfpcc.com
With gratitude for your trust,
Your Team @ Beacon Financial Planning of Cape Cod
Source: "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham